Well, been watching vids on resanding floors the RIGHT way(not how I did the kitchen), and just may rent the floor sanders and tackle it myself. That way, if the floor still looks like crap from all the damage and stains, I won't be out the $1500 to pay someone else to do it, and can just carpet over it. What's the worst I can do, huh?!
So, soon as spring springs.........
Not much else going on right now. I'm gathering materials to do a custom tile job on the fireplace. After the first of the year I hope to get a start on that.
14 years ago
2 comments:
So are you getting those tiles that you were looking at way back when? For the fireplace I mean. And yah you're right, what's the worst you can do to that living room floor....it seems to be in bad shape anyway. So I'd think that if anything you'll be making it that much better ;)
I am going a whole diff direction with the fireplace tiles. I'll post more about it soon.
Post a Comment