Anyway, I needed a better way to attach the new cabinets to my south wall. It's brick. No wood studs to nail to. Uncle Chuck came over and told me how his friend solved that issue. We built the wall out with a stud frame. That allowed room for new wiring, and gave us a way to hang the cabinets. The old ones were just kind of stacked on each other, and secured top and bottom. We did that with the sub-wall, and it worked great.
3 comments:
Don't you HATE Dry-wall!!!!! Oh the tape and mud and the cutting and holding it in place....ceilings are the worst of course. But the end result is absolutely beautiful and plus a few more inches on mom's kitchen window pleased her real well.
Hi Rick. Great idea on a seperate blog for the house project(s). I may follow up with my own (if & when I get time).
It's too bad you can't rearrange posts. Lots of times I want to add a new post but keep a previous post at the top. I'll have to experiment with some new ideas there.
Keep up the good work.
Wendell
Hey Wendell-
Yeah, I just looked thru the help files, and all I can find on the subject is that you have to manually change the date of your posts. Seems there's not any other way to get it to do so automatically.
My brother has some knowledge of HTML, so I think I'll send him an email and see if he can figure it out.
Post a Comment