Friday, July 31, 2009

I am an Ebay junkie

Crap. Bought yet ANOTHER light fixture off Ebay the other day. It's nearly a perfect match to the ceiling fixture I bought a couple months ago, pictured down here below. Only this one hangs from a chain. Couldn't get the picture to copy off the Ebay listing for some reason, so will have to take a picture of it when it arrives. Not sure where we'll put this one. We were thinking of hanging it in the hallway.
Going to Home Depot in a couple hours. Going to buy a mess-o-lumber. I'm gearing up to work on the fascia boards all around the house. They're in serious need of replacement, before we can put up new gutters. I need some scaffolding to get up there and work on it, but even that won't work out front around the front steps and all. So I'm building a platform to mount on the back of the truck to stand on. Should work pretty cool! I'll post some pix when I get it built.

4 comments:

BeckyB said...

Mom's such a lucky lady to have a "real" handy man for a husband! If Ebay is getting you stuff for cheap in comparison to retail, then I say go for it. You've been trying to get to those facia boards forever now....go luck with that! And I look forward to seeing gutters on that house!!!!

bev said...

You are a handy little guy aren't you!? I gotta say I do love Brad dearly BUT he is a Handicapped Handyman! The thing is, all of his brothers are so handy.... Anywhere, anytime, anything. DUhhhh, MY NAME ISSSS BRAAAD. OK guys, I AM JUST KIDDING.Seriously.

Wendell and Carole said...

Poor little Brad. He may not be a handyman, but he is, he is, he, he is, oh he's a real nice guy.

RickG said...

LOL!
Hey, just send him up here on weekends. I'll put him to work with a hammer!